miércoles, 22 de agosto de 2007

Flare Magazine.




Keira is in the September issue of Flare Magazine


The article describes the good moment of Knightley with 3 upcoming movies, a great romantic life and a really succesful and promising career.

Variety Magazine says about her: "Looking every bit a star, (Kk) steps up to the plate...with a luminous strength that recalls a young Audrey Hepburn"

Time says: "She radiates a mature fire through her fresh, patrician beauty"


The actress talks about her whole career, since she filmed her first big movie "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl" (2001).



"Pirates started when I was 17, and I'm now 22. It's one of those amazing things, where instead of going to college, I spent my time in the costume departament, learning about fabrics! I think that's a sginificant part of your life to spend pirating around. But it's the only life I know".

1 comentario:

ATF dijo...

i love all the pics of this new photoshoot really! she looks absolutelly gorgeous and i love ehr hair there :)