sábado, 12 de enero de 2008

Keira & James


'Keira & James'


"Thanks to their powerful performances in Atonement, Keira Knightley and James McAvoy might just be the most talked about young stars in Hollywood--and they've hardly spent any time there. While America's twentysomething celebs are busy breaking upm making up and cracking up, these two Hot Brits are showing us how A-List is done."





Keira on the things written about her in years past including anorexia and breaking the heart of her ex-boyfriend, model Jamie Dornan: “It’s like having piles of s— put on your head. As a teenager you put enough on yourself. You’re a spotty emotional wreck whose body is changing, and you’re just not equipped to deal with that sort of thing.”



James (half kidding) on feeling a bit more pressure acting. “I won’t lie and say that I’m completely unfazed by it all. I am fazed by it all. I want the movie to do really well, and I want it to win lots of Oscars and BAFTAs, and I want it to win the adulation of every single member of the human race. But at the same time I would hate to think that any of us should feel any less proud simply because it didn’t garner lots of awards. So it’s a strange conflict. There’s a part of me that wants to forget all of these things, and there’s a part of me that can’t.”

Keira on growing up fast for her acting career, but not in real-life: “From a very young age I realized that you didn’t get parts if you acted like a child. So even at seven I remember picking a way to behave, a way that worked. Though in my personal life I don’t think I’m particularly mature. I don’t particularly want to be mature! [My London apartment] always looked very transient. We were sitting on folding chairs.”


James on working with Keira: “She has smelly feet! I’m just kidding. Please don’t put that in.”



3 comentarios:

Cristina Elliott dijo...

I like Jame's face! haha, I'm from fotolog.com/thegyllenhaals ;) you're in my links.

ATF dijo...

somehow i cant open fotolog page, that sucks... anyway as i told you she didnt win but hey, shes been praised by all the critics and thats more than enough.
i guess she might be nominated for the oscars again, that would be great, but lately when an actress has won it has somehow "ruined" her career, and i really dont want that to happen to keira, i know it wont! :)

ATF dijo...

hey girl i need your help!

on your The Duchess Teaser Trailer entry on this blogspot, you posted a link to youtube but instead from appearing the full link, you just posted "here" and by cliking there it redirected to the youtube link. how did you do that? ive been trying but i always have to post the full link...
big kiss!