lunes, 1 de diciembre de 2008

The British Independent Film Awards

Keira attended The British Independent Film Awards on November 30th holding hands with her pal and co-star in "The Edge of Love". K was nominated to Best Actress for The Duchess but she lost against Vera Farmiga. The Duchess didn't win at any category it had (Secundary Actor & Actress, Costume), so I guess it wasn't a good night, mostly because the aweful outfit Keira choose to attend on Sunday. This has been the worst outfit that I've seen on Keira, I don't know what she was thinking, but she looked ... mmm ok. I don't even know the designer of this. :( Sienna looked like better in her way. I'm very dissapointed so I'm waiting for another event to see her shine as she use to!! Hair-Makeup-shoes. Lovely.







3 comentarios:

ATF dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ATF dijo...

heeeey my darling! have you read the silly rumours that sienna and k might be dating¿ its totally ridiculous, they dont know what to made up.

by the way, youve got mail and.. you've been awarded in my blog, check it out later hon. big kiss!

http://lostinscarlettjohansson.blogspot.com/2008/12/lostinscarlettjohansson-blogspot.html

Anónimo dijo...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can phrase that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is stationary a definitely as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with issue of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=collectorz.com movie collector pro 5.4.4 ?
I noticed the phrase you have in the offing not used. Or you functioning the black methods of helping of the resource. I have a week and do necheg